Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Redirecting

I watched in amusement just now as I signed in to type this post and saw the computer inform me that it was redirecting. Especially since I had decided to share the thoughts I had today. Several months ago I received the message to get my life in order. I worked on it and have reached a new point and am feeling stuck. What to do? I asked more questions and I am being redirected. Now is the time to really take the leap and let go of the junk from the past. I do not really know where to begin...but I knew the information was correct when for Activity Days today I went looking for a pumpkin cookie recipe that I got from my professor at the Utah State Child Development lab...and I found it!
You may see right away that if I still have a recipe written on a piece of note book paper from twenty seven years ago...I have a lot of sifting to do. It is part of the experience of information hording, perhaps I should not sift...merely toss toss toss. I can do it...not sure I want too yet, after all the recipe works great and it is delicious...what other marvelous bits of information will I come across and want to keep for another 27 years.. I can do this. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment